To Our Valued Customers:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We understand our guests may have questions about their visit to Cambrian Ford. We are proactively taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our guests and staff is Cambrian Ford’s top priority and we are committed to providing a safe environment for all.
Each day Cambrian Ford has many guests visit, our staff is safely assisting them with the service of vehicles and getting parts. We ensure the highest standards and proactively strive to create an environment as clean as realistically possible. Read below how we are taking preventative action.
Cleaning our Dealership
The dealership facilities are given a light disinfecting clean throughout the day, a full clean and interior detail daily. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cambrian Ford has taken precautionary measures to expand and increase the frequency of our dealership sanitization in high touch areas. We are continuing to clean with our approved products, including disinfectant for lavatories, along with all-purpose cleaning products.
We have installed 3 foam hand sanitizer stations near customer access points (showroom, customer lounge, parts and service entrance). As well we have distributed bottled hand sanitizer throughout the dealership.
How Can You Protect Yourself
Human Coronaviruses cause infections of the nose, throat and lungs. They are most commonly spread from an infected person through:
• respiratory droplets generated when you cough or sneeze
• close, prolonged personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
• touching something with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands
We encourage all guests and staff to engage in preventative measures.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it safe to visit the dealership?
Safety is Cambrian Ford’s top priority and we are committed to providing our guests and staff a safe work environment. The health risk at this time remains low for the Sudbury region. Cambrian Ford continues to monitor the situation closely.
2. How is the dealership cleaned?
Cambrian Ford has taken precautionary measures to expand and increase frequency of our dealership sanitization.
Preventative Tips During Your Stay
• Carry your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes
• Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Please stay home if you are sick
• When coughing or sneezing:
1. Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
2. Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
Other Helpful Resources
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus